Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ok friends........


Just pulled 6 in a row in the box. The dreaded box (my job). I go to work when it's dark and leave when it's dark. I didn't think I was going to make it at day 4. But alas, I made it. Got me thinking. I hope the ladies won't feel like I did all cooped up in the coop.........Know what I mean.   I think a little free-range is in order for them during the day.


I am headed to NYC tomorrow until wednesday to watch, cheer, and support my most important lady Claire while she runs the NYC marathon. I'm hoping to check out some community gardens and urban farms while in the city to draw some inspiration.


When I come back I have 4 days off. Hopefully the coop will be finished and I will be taking care of some new chicks. Have a good weekend. The work continues soon........................

1 comment:

verbal sprout