Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finally

Well, on a high note, I finally grew something worth eating other than chard. 




Been Frustrated Lately. 
I have a couple projects that have really gotten me down in the shitter. It's like the harder I work, the crappier the project gets. Case in point, the stock tank pool. If it weren't so heavy, I would have rolled that rusty pile of crap down the driveway and put it out on the street for bulk pick up. I drained it at the end of the summer and as I let the water out, it rusted like the undercarriage of a 1950 chevy. No Biggie I thought. Nothing a little replacement pool liner can't replace right? Two days of caulking like an olympic champion and two pool liners later I suffered a huge let down that even a Lamictal haze couldn't fix. The tank is still leaking and my next plan of attack has yet to be determined. So, heads up friends. If you are thinking about doing a stock tank pool, don't use a saltwater pump system. No matter how well you balance the pH, the salt will make it rust faster. I wish I would have seen this article prior to running the saltwater pump. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

verbal sprout