Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Got to Have Faith

Stop it .


I can't even stand how cute these new little ones are. The hair on little George Michael kills me. I literally thought when she hatched that her head was deformed at first. But nope, that big bump on top of her tiny little noggin' was made for her super hairdo. I mean the way it slicks itself back and poofs on top makes me giggle every single time I look at her. Killin'. 


They are doing great at 2 days old.  They are back in the laundry room (sorry Claire!) for about four weeks before they can go outside and I must admit that it is nice to hear the sound of little chirps again echoing from the back of the house. 


They are learning how to eat and drink on their own without the help of mama and are learning quickly. A couple of videos to show you their progression and their incredible cuteness:




After all that eating, they get super sleepy. It's so sweet how they just fall asleep standing up and cuddle together: 





By the way, I went out to see the big girls today and Bridget is no longer broody. She's back with the other girls, a part of their flock again. Good news. Whew.  All that work and drama paid off. 

3 comments:

  1. kelly!

    hi. :) you don't know me, but i've been a fan of uprooted bamboo from its inception. (i am a friend of shelly's, so i'm not completely a stalker.) anyway, just wanted to congratulate you on your newest 4 additions. you did it, mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

verbal sprout