Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mom knows best

Want to see something cute?
In response to my previous blog post my mom sent me this:

"Oh, I am so sorry - but don't be so hard on yourself.  I love you - mom
p.s. don't curse so much, I taught you better :) "

Ahhhh man. Sometimes curse words are the only way to go. I will try to clean it up Mom.

In other news, 3 days left. Yesterday Bridget came off the nest for probably the last time and took care of business. She ate a ton, drank a river full, and took the biggest bowel movement (I know Sh%t would have worked better but ma's reading) I have ever seen. Usually at day 18, they hunker down and are in it for the long haul. She won't come off again unitl they are born most likely, as evidenced by that massive bomb drop. Such a determined one that Bridget.

I'm thinking that some of the eggs will start hatching on Sunday afternoon, which is Mother's day! How appropriate!

I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Poop is a good word and as short a sh-- :) love you, mom

    ReplyDelete

verbal sprout